What’s in the Box
- Ruger PC Carbine 9mm (State Compliant Model)
- (1) 10-Round Magazine
- Glock Magazine Well
- Buttpad Spacer Adjustment
- Hex Wrench
- Gun Lock
- Owner’s Manual
This state compliant model of the Ruger PC Carbine ships with a 10-round magazine and non-threaded barrel for consumers in those states which limit magazine capacity and have feature-based restrictions.
Practical and versatile, the Ruger Pistol Caliber Carbine is ideal for any shooter, from novice to experienced. Built to excel in a number of roles from plinking or competitions to home or personal defense, the PC Carbine™ is highly configurable and compact, making it the perfect portable companion to match with many pistols.
- This model ships with a 10-round magazine and non-threaded barrel for consumers in those states which limit magazine capacity and have feature-based restrictions.
- Interchangeable magazine wells for use of common Ruger® and Glock® magazines. Ships with SR-Series/Security-9® pistol magazine well installed and an additional magazine well accepting Glock® magazines is included*. Ruger American® Pistol magazine wells are available at ShopRuger.com.
- Easy takedown enables quick separation of the barrel/forend assembly from the action for ease of transportation and storage. Takedown is as simple as locking the bolt back and verifying that the rifle is unloaded, pushing a recessed lever, twisting the subassemblies and pulling them apart.
- Dead blow action features a custom tungsten dead blow weight that shortens bolt travel and reduces felt recoil and muzzle rise. Bolt is machined from heat treated, chrome-moly steel to ensure strength, structural integrity and durability.
- Reversible magazine release and reversible charging handle to support left- or right-handed use or one-handed control manipulation while maintaining a proper firing grip*.
- Cold hammer-forged, chrome-moly steel barrel with ultra-precise rifling provides exceptional accuracy and longevity. The heavy contour barrel provides consistent accuracy, while barrel fluting sheds unnecessary weight and allows for quick handling.
- Accurate sighting system with adjustable ghost ring rear aperture sight and non-glare, protected blade front sight.
- Soft rubber buttpad with spacers allows the rifle to be properly sized for different shooters or varying levels of outerwear or defensive gear (three, 1/2″ spacers included).
- Durable, glass-filled nylon synthetic buttstock features a proprietary texture for enhanced control and an integral sling mount for rapid sling attachment .
- Light, crisp trigger pull with minimal overtravel and positive reset utilizing proven 10/22® trigger components.
- CNC-machined from an aerospace-grade 7075-T6 aluminum billet, the receiver includes an integrated Picatinny-style† rail and is Type III hard-coat anodized for maximum durability.
- Also includes: one, SR-Series™ pistol magazine and hex wrenches for rear sight adjustment, buttpad spacer adjustment and charging handle removal.
- Model Number: 19101
- Caliber: 9mm Luger
- Stock: Black Synthetic
- Capacity: 10
- Barrel Length: 16.12″
- Overall Length: 34.37″
- Front Sight: Protected Blade
- Rear Sight: Adjustable Ghost Ring
- Barrel Feature: Fluted
- Thread Pattern: N/A
- Weight: 6.8 lb.
- Length of Pull: 12.62″ – 14.12″
- Receiver Material: Aluminum Alloy
- Receiver Finish: Type III Hard-Coat Anodized
- Twist: 1:10″ RH
- Grooves: 6 UPC7-36676-19101-7