What’s in the Box
- Mark IV 22LR Hunter Pistol with Fluted Barrel
- (2) 10 Round Magazines
- Cable Lock
- Owner’s Manual
- Hard Case
Meet the ALL NEW – Talo Exclusive – Ruger Mark IV Hunter 22LR Pistol with a fluted barrel and wood grips.It features fiber optic front sight and 2-10 round magazines. With limited availability, there is no better time to grab yours.
- Simple, one-button takedown for quick and easy field-stripping and proper chamber-to-muzzle cleaning. Pressing a button in the back of the frame allows the barrel-receiver assembly to tilt up and off the grip frame without the use of tools.
- One-piece, precision CNC-machined grip frame.
- Cold hammer-forged barrel results in ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy and longevity.
- Ergonomic bolt stop.
- Smoothly contoured, comfortable grip features a natural pointing grip angle with replaceable grip panels for a non-slip hold.
- Internal cylindrical bolt construction ensures permanent sight-to-barrel alignment and higher accuracy potential than conventional moving-slide designs.
- Contoured ejection port and easy-to-grasp bolt ears allow for durable and reliable operation round after round.
- Accurate sighting system features a drilled and tapped receiver for Weaver- or Picatinny-style rail for easy mounting of optics.
- Ambidextrous manual safety can be converted to left-side only with included washer.
- Features a conveniently located push-button magazine release on the left side of the frame.
- Magazine drops free on release for convenient reloading.
- Magazine disconnect prevents discharge when the magazine has been removed.
- Model:Mark IV Hunter
- Barrel Length:5.5″
- Twist Rate:1:16 RH
- Overall Length:9.75″
- Finish:Black/Alloy Steel
- Grips:Checkered Hardwood
- Sights:Front Fiber Optic/Rear Adjustable
- Magazine Capacity:10
- Additional Features:Fluted Barrel